Prices for 2013
Bed & Breakfast Prices per night per room
Minimum stay of two nights for bookings that include a Friday, Saturday or Bank Holiday during high season (March - October)
- Green Price, GG Scott & Burlinson - £112
- Single occupancy, £78 outside peak periods, subject to availability
Special Offer - Bed & Breakfast from £49.50 per person per night (two people sharing a room, minimum two nights, excluding Bank Holidays and other busy periods: subject to availability)
set dinner plus coffee: £34.50 (per person) served at 7.30pm.
We accept most common credit and debit cards (not Amex or Diners). We do not accept cheques (except for deposits paid in advance)
Arrival time: from 4pm - please let us know if are likely to be later. Tea with home made scones or cake is served between 4-5pm and included in the B&B price.
Departure time: 11am on the day you leave
The small print ....
If you have to cancel, please remember that a contract exists between you and The Old Vicarage. We are a small business and regret that we have to levy a charge in the case of cancellations. To confirm a booking, we ask for a credit card number as a guarantee. We will only use this number if you cancel the contract, fail to arrive or for the cost of any damage done by a member of your party. Should the accommodation not be re-let, you are liable to 30% of the total charges (D, B&B) if you cancel within 28 days of 4pm on the arrival date, 60% within 13 days and 80% if you cancel within 48 hours. Cancellations after 4pm on the arrival date will incur the full charge.
For larger groups staying with us, we will ask for a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost (accommodation and meals), to be paid on confirmation. Should all (or part) of the houseparty be cancelled, you are liable to 40% of the charges (pro rata) if you cancel within 28 days of the start of your visit, 70% within 13 days and 100% if you cancel within 72 hours.
We urge you to take out adequate travel insurance
- Please vacate your rooms by 11am on the day of departure - you may stay longer if we do not need to prepare for new guests
- Please note all food served at the Old Vicarage may contain traces of nuts and our cheeses are unpasteurised
- We have a residential drinks' licence. You are welcome to bring your own wine, but we make a corkage charge of £6.50 per bottle (£8 for sparkling wine)
- The house is not suitable for children or the infirm (there are steps to the front door and all bedrooms are on the first floor)
- We regret that access to our Grade II listed house is limited. There are 6 steps to the front door and all bedrooms in the house are on the first floor. Access statement available on request.
- No pets
- All guests' property, including cars, is at their own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage to guests' property, however caused.